Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Awesome

This is the best! More!

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

Cool

Cool, but I think you guys could have pulled it off a little better with some of those. Overall it still funny and you guys put a fair amount of effort into it. Good job.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

OMG!

Wow that is the best idea ever!

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

Cool

This is cool, very handy. Now I don't need to stare at a long list and do a manual random-select! Good job!

PoderOdunk responds:

Yah, clicking randomly sucks the big one! I'm lazy - so I like the radio to do most of the work for me :D

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Awesome

Fingerprints of the Gods{durn} Fingerprints of the Gods{durn}

Amazing

You always impress me, great beat and love that mysterious video game sound to it. Good job!

durn responds:

:) Thanks Core. I'd been playing around with the same scales for so long I felt it was time to experiment with a different emotional soundscape. :) Glad to hear the mysterious sounds of the desert struck a chord with you.

Get Ready To Dance {durn} Get Ready To Dance {durn}

Amazing

Very good, you continue to impress me. I love house music and this is just simply amazing. It really does puts you into the move to dance that's for sure. Well anyway good job as always, keep it up. Hope to hear more amazing stuff from you.

durn responds:

:) Thanks CoreClock. Makes me happy to hear it got ya feelin' like dancing. :D

{I'm Sorry} {I'm Sorry}

Wow

This sounds amazing! Everything is blended very well! Good job!

Eleria [commission] Eleria [commission]

Nice job! Love the coloring and toning! Good job overall!

SP_Green SP_Green

Amazing

I like the style, very neat indeed. And the brushes, your very talented with it. Goob job, keep it up!

CaffeiNix responds:

If you ever use Corel Painter's artist brushes, Sargent brush is cruise control for awesome, especially with quick work like this.

sol sol

Nice

This looks fantastic. I can understand what style your trying to achieve. Good job, keep it up!

kinase responds: